Joining 20 Taste festivals from around the world, the “World’s Greatest Restaurant Festival” is coming to Toronto for the first time! Taste of Toronto will bring top chefs including Mark McEwan and David Chang (Momofuku) and more for gourmet food festivities. It takes place on July 24-27th at the Fort York National Historic Site in Toronto. Click here to learn more from our preview of Taste of Toronto.
And Best of Toronto has teamed up with Taste of Toronto to give away a pair of tickets valued at $50!
1. Like @BestofTorontoTV on Twitter.
2. Tweet this:
I want to win tickets to #TasteofToronto with @BestofTorontoTV and @TasteofToronto http://bit.ly/1m8AwO0
No cash value. One Facebook entry per person. One additional Twitter bonus entry per person. No transportation provided. Contest ends Saturday, July 5, 2014 at 4pm.
Good luck and we hope to see you there!
For more details including how to buy tickets visit www.tasteoftoronto.com
Here’s the final line-up of what’s available to taste at Taste of Toronto 2014.
- Barque Smokehouse, David Neinstein
- Bosk, Damon Campbell
- Guu Izakaya, Ippei Iwata / Kinton Ramen, Aki Urata / JaBistro, Koji Tashiro
- Hudson Kitchen, Robbie Hojilla
- Khao San Road, Chantana Top Srisomphan
- Los Colibris, Elia Herrera / El Caballito, Gerry Quintero
- Patria, Weslodge and Byblos, Stuart Cameron
- Richmond Station, Carl Heinrich
- Rose and Sons, Big Crow and Fat Pasha, Anthony Rose
- Splendido, Victor Barry
- The Grove, Ben Heaton
- The Harbord Room and THR & Co., Cory Vitiello
- The McEwan Group, Mark McEwan
- Momofuku Noodle Bar, Sam Gelman (Thursday only)
- Yours Truly, Lachlan Culjak (Friday only)
- Hopgoods Foodliner, Geoffrey Hopgood (Saturday only)
- Valdez, Steve Gonzalez (Sunday only)
Taste of Toronto preview photos by John Tan