Calling all book lovers! This Monday, November 9th, the Scotiabank Giller Prize shortlist authors will be onstage at Koerner Hall, offering Torontonians a rare glimpse inside their recent literary achievements.
We will be selecting two winners: that’s 4 tickets we’re giving away in total!
“Between the Pages: An Evening with the Scotiabank Giller Prize Finalists” will take you inside the minds and creative lives of the five extraordinary authors on the 2015 shortlist.
CBC Radio’s Carol Off will gather the finalists for an insightful and lively discussion of their work, characters, and themes. The authors will present readings from the shortlisted books followed by a powerful and provocative conversation led by Carol.
The 2015 shortlist of authors and their work includes:
- André Alexis for his novel Fifteen Dogs, published by Coach House Books
- Samuel Archibald for his story collection Arvida, published by Biblioasis, translated from the French by Donald Winkler
- Rachel Cusk for her novel Outline, published by Harper Perennial, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Heather O’Neill for her story collection Daydreams of Angels, published by HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Anakana Schofield for her novel Martin John, published by A John Metcalf Book, an imprint of Biblioasis
Hey @BestofTorontoTV I want to spend an evening with the @GillerPrize finalists http://bit.ly/1laLYKO #GillerPrize
3. That’s it, good luck!
Giveaway ends Saturday, Nov 7th at 11am EST. Drink tickets not included. No transportation provided. Must be legal drinking age.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit: click here