Transforming a typical parking lot into a swanky soiree on a rooftop, Cadillac unveiled their all-new 2015 Cadillac Escalade in Yorkville with an exclusive and elegant launch event on July 17th, 2014.
Guests enjoyed a cocktail reception with a nail bar by Tips Nail Bar, fashionable shoe laces by Stolen Riches and tasty passed hors d’oeuvres by La Carnita.
The reveal was unveiled with wonderful fanfare including a pair of dueling pianos, fire dancers and models.
THE ALL-NEW 2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE
The Escalade has become Cadillac’s signature “crown jewel” in luxury lineup and reviews show the fourth-generation Escalade live up to the legacy. (See the review by Driving.ca here)
This new Escalade larger with bolder edges all around that give it a more upscale and sophisticated look in lie with the rest of the updated Cadillac line such as the Cadillac ELR and the Cadillac CTS.
Luxury features available in the new 2015 Cadillac Escalade include:
- A new 6.2L V8 Engine producing 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque (up 5% in horsepower and 10% more torque from the previous V8)
- An available extended length Cadillac Escalade called the ESV
- Jeweled LED exterior lighting
- The dash has a 12″ LCD gauge display which includes the usual vehicle data but also has “navigation, entertainment and stunning 3-D vehicle images.”
- A Heads-Up Display
- Invisible Rear Wiper
- 22″ Wheels
- Power Folding Third Row Seating that folds in seconds
- Heated First and Second Row Seats and First Row Cooled Seats
Prices for the 2015 Cadillac Escalade start at CDN $79,900. Available trims include base, Premium and Luxury for the standard and extended ESV versions.
For more info visit http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/vehicles/cadillac/escalade/overview.
Check out the video of the Cadillac Escalade reveal by Cadillac