Online casinos have been around for quite some time now, and there are millions of people worldwide that enjoy playing fun casino games from the comfort of their homes. However, over time, players realised they needed a more authentic casino experience — that’s when live casinos entered the online gambling scene.
Live casinos have become increasingly popular in the last couple of years, as they offer more original and more realistic casino gaming. As technology continues to develop, live casinos are improving their connections and streaming devices, thus attracting more players every day.
If you’re new to the live casino world, we are here to help you out. Read our live casino guide where you can find out more on the subject, and where to find a list of online casinos with 1 dollar deposit to enjoy
How It All Started
Before the1990’s Casinos used to be a source of food and entertainment but then in 1994 the first online live casino was launched, which made a range of casino games available to the public. Eventually, with the development of faster internet connections and improved streaming technologies, live casinos became a feasible option. Nowadays, online casinos broadcast live dealer games in real-time, and allow players to enjoy an enhanced casino experience.
The range of live casino games has made it possible for players with all sorts of casino preferences to play their favourite games at any given moment. This development has been a real game-changer, and it made live casinos one of the most popular entertainment forms online.
What Are the Advantages of Playing in a Live Casino
Live casinos have become players’ favourite pastime for a reason. The online gambling industry offers excellent gambling opportunities, and live casinos are like a cherry on top. The following are a couple of reasons why live casinos have gained so much attention and popularity.
- Live casinos give you a real casino experience
This is, without a doubt, the best and most significant advantage of live casinos — the possibility of playing your favourite table game with a live dealer in real-time. This live casino feature allows you to experience the authentic gaming setting and watch the process via live-stream. That way, you can follow the game and see exactly what the dealer is doing. Moreover, dealers are always trained professionals who ensure the game will be conducted properly.
- The competition is more intense in live casino games
In classic online casino games, you play against the software, but live casino games allow you to play against other players, which adds more intensity to the game. This adds a new layer of originality to your gambling experience.
- Interaction is everything
If you get bored with computer-generated actions, a live casino is a perfect option for you. In addition to the live streaming and the real opponents, there’s also the fact that you can interact and communicate with the dealer and other players, which makes the whole thing a social experience as well. Moreover, in poker, for example, body language is vital — by watching other players, you can learn more about their possible moves or figure out who might be bluffing.
Live streaming gives you an additional sense of security — you can watch the dealer dealing the cards or spinning the roulette wheel. That way, you will know the games aren’t rigged or manipulated in any way.
How to Play Live Casino Games Online
Today, almost every online casino has a special section dedicated to live casino games. Once you find the best online casino that suits all your preferences, you need to create an account. That will allow you to play a variety of live casino games. Here’s a short guide for you to follow:
- Log into your account and go to the live casino lobby;
- Before starting a game, make sure your account is funded;
- Then, pick a game you want to stream and play — you will automatically be included in a live session;
- Now, it’s time to place a bet, and you have two options — either have the live dealer place it on your behalf or do it yourself, using computerised chips or coins.
- Be smart about your bets, don’t bet more than you can afford to lose, and enjoy the genuine casino experience.
Useful Tips for Playing Live Dealer Games
No matter if you’re entirely new to live casinos, or you already have some experience, there are a couple of tips and tricks you can always rely on. Take a look at the list below — this advice will come in handy at some point:
- A good Internet connection is key in live casinos — it allows you to have a high definition live stream and enjoy playing the game without any interruptions.
- Know the game before you begin playing — live casino games are a level up from the classic online casino games. Usually, more experienced players opt for the live dealer version of casino games.
- Find a game strategy that works best for you — it will take some time to find the best strategy for you, but it will boost your chances of winning.
- Make sure you use the bonuses and other promotions casinos offer to their players — they are a great way to kickstart your gambling experience.
- Most important of all — know when to take a break or leave the game. Quitting when you’re ahead doesn’t make you weak, it makes you smart — it will allow you to save your winnings and come back even stronger.
Types of Games Available in Live Casinos
While live casinos might offer a more limited selection of games in comparison to online casinos, they still offer top-notch games that provide players with a unique casino experience. So, let’s see what types of live casino games are the most popular in the online gambling world:
- Live Roulette
The game works the same as in a brick-and-mortar casino — you place a bet, and the dealer spins the roulette wheel. If the ball stops on a number you had bet on, you win. This game is a perfect choice for live casino newbies, as you can play it without a strong strategy, at least in the beginning. If you want to put more effort into playing live roulette, you will need a clear strategy.
- Live Baccarat
Popular among high-rollers and experienced players, live baccarat is a game that offers you the possibility to play at multiplayer or single-player tables, depending on your preferences. Additionally, some live casinos feature another popular baccarat version — Punto Banco.
- Live Blackjack
Blackjack is the most famous casino card game, and unsurprisingly, live casinos offer various versions of the game. What makes this game so popular among players is the fact that live blackjack has a lower house edge compared to other games, which means your chances of winning are higher. On the other hand, if you want to win in live blackjack, you will need to create a strategy that works for you, since it’s a game of skill, as well as chance.