World Martini Day is happening on June 19th and Belvedere Vodka is giving away a World Martini Day Atelier experience for you and 8 friends, at a secret location. Here’s how to enter.
Whether you like a perfectly balanced martini or a dry martini, dirty, wet, shaken or stirred, it’s up to your personal preference. And the fun is in the journey of learning how you like your martini best.
- Visit www.worldmartiniatelier.com
- Choose your city of residence (Montreal, Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver)
- Choose the creative theme that best represents how you would enjoy your martini.
- Select the friends you’d like to share your World Martini Day Atelier experience with.
- A Martini Atelier Event for the winner + 8 of his friends in a location to be announced once the winner is selected.
- The event will last an hour and a half (1h30).
- Bouchées and Martinis for the event is taken care of by The Organising company
- Service and bartending for the group
- The prizes do not include the following (the list is not exhaustive)
- Transportation to and from the event
- There will be two winners per city, for a total of 8 winners
The prizes described above are per winner.
Contest ends June 8th, 2015 at midnight. Must be legal drinking age. Entry via Facebook app. The prize does not include transportation. Visit the Rules page for full rules.
Here’s just a visual taste of what the winner can expect from a recent intimate, interactive Belvedere Vodka tasting with Belvedere vodka ambassador and BarFish’s Nishan Nepulangoda.
Also check out our Know Your Martini session from last year at Byblos.