It was another well-attended fashionable and charitable Frocktail Party in its sixth year benefitting JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund). Over 500 guests gathered at the Arcadian Loft to peruse a curated collection up for bid by silent auction.
Top labels included Balmain, Gucci, Lanvin, Zac Posen, Givenchy, Miu Miu, Valentino, Mary Katrantzou, Erdem, Versace, Dior, and Alexander McQueen including generations donations from the closets of
Toronto charitable socialites Suzanne Rogers, Jenna Bitove and Ainsley Kerr.
Fun features of Frocktail Six for women and men included:
- A Revlon Professional Style bar doing hair touch-ups all night long
- Complimentary manicures by CND at the nail bar
- Shoe shines by John Allan’s
- Garrison Bespoke gave out metal collar stays – (my favourite accessory for dress shirts!)
- Gourmet bites from Oliver & Bonacini including baked oysters
- DJ, Dancing, VIP swag suite and more
Congrats to everyone involved on a highly successful Frocktail Party raising $100,000 this year for JDRF.
JDRF is the leading global organization focused on type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. For more info visit www.jdrf.ca
Photos by Nick Lee
Also check out our party photos from Frocktail 2013 and Frocktail 2012.