On Friday, June 26 starting at 8pm, you’re going to mingle with many likeminded young spirits who are not only into having fun on a Friday night but also support one of the world’s top pediatric hospitals, SickKids. And chances are, your friends are going to this event already! The All-Star Gala’s Facebook page already has 1,200 confirmed attendees so there’s no need to wait, purchase a $125 ticket here because it’s a steal for what you get:
- Chance to meet TSN’s Cabbie Richards who’s hosting the event as well as Former NHLer Kraig Nienhuis
- Mingle with past and present pro-athletes from the NHL, NBA, CFL, MLS and MLB
- Network and get to know other likeminded young professionals
- Live performance by Juno-nominee, Glenn Morrison
- Live performance by R&B artist Aion Clarke, who’s also a songwriter for Drake and Rihanna
- Tito’s Vodka’s pulp and press-juice station
- Luxury silent auction where items will start at 50% retail value
- Chance to be snapped by Best of Toronto as there’s no way we’re going to miss #AllStarGala!
Money raised will go towards purchasing a new cardiac MRI machine for SickKids
- WHEN: Friday, June 26 2015 @ 8:00pm
- WHERE: Arcadian Court, 401 Bay St. 8th floor
- WHAT TO WEAR: dress to impress as you never know who you’re going to meet.
- PURCHASE TICKETS: Click Here
- INFO: Visit Web-Site
Check out what it’s like at SickKids in this “Just Another Day” video: