The 2015 WedLuxe Wedding Show is on today so here’s photos from last night’s preview. Presented by Oliver & Bonacini Events, Kleinfeld at Hudson’s Bay and the Hudson’s Bay Gift Registry.
With over 120 exhibitors spanning 3 floors (2 floors of Arcadian and the 7th floor of the Hudson’s Bay Gift Registry), there is much to explore to help you create that perfect wedding.
The WedLuxe wedding show is happening right now from 9:30am to 6pm, Sunday January 11th at Arcadian Court.
Highlights of the show include:
- Celestine Flower Market with 20,000 roses and a takeaway bouquet for each guest!
- Pearl Moon Lounge with an oyster bar, live entertainment and truffles
- Beautiful wedding gowns and dresses on display with artisanal cakes at Kleinfeld Hudson’s Bay
- Shooting Star Gifting Bar with a gift bag valued at $150 featuring Lancome products
- Live entertainment by the St. Royals band
- Top luxury beauty brands will also have representatives giving out samples including Dior, Chloe and Philosophy.
- A Couture Cake Gallery paying homage to beautiful wedding gowns with sugar art
- The Botanique Creperie & Tea Tasting Bar with varieties of hot and cold teas from Sloane Tea paired with herbal crepes from the Oliver & Bonacini chefs.
- Tons more to explore from 120 exhibitors including jewellery, nail bars, blow outs, pop-up cafe, cake designers and decorators
Photos by Nick Lee
Also check out the highlight video from last year’s WedLuxe Wedding Show